It is possible to connect your printer through USB connection. You are provided with the USB port to easily connect your personal Devices.
To improve the performance of the printing machine, it is provided with the wireless connectivity option that you can access printer from anywhere.
Accessing printer from a local device could be possible only when you install your software to your personal device and then connect your printer.
HP Envy 4520 Setup
EXPLORE MULTIPLE OPTIONS WITH THE HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER
The 123 hp setup 4520 all-in-one printer is a successor to the extremely popular Envy 4500. Most users are happy with the predecessor giving no reason for this printer to underperform. If you take a closer look at the 123 hp envy 4520 support review it is compact (just like the older device), comes with stylistic queues from the newer line of printers such as the such as the HP 5660. With a curved plastic body design, it has a control panel on the front, which is about 2.2 inches LCD monochrome. The power button is to the left of the LCD panel. The screen has two soft keys to the left and a wireless indicator to the right. The touch screen is easy to navigate and scrolls to touch really fast. A flat bed scanner is located on the top, which comes with a curved handle for easy opening and closing. The closed paper tray below can hold up to 100 sheets of paper and a slide in document aligner that handles both photo paper and envelopes.
Duplex printing – print on both sides of the paper
The printer is ideally meant to be used as a fully wireless printer but comes with an option of connectivity to a single PC with the help of the 123.hp.com/setup 4520 USB cable. The initial support is very easy just as any other HP printer. The HP Envy 4520 setup installation process is unbelievably simple and the software walks you through the procedure. You can also download the software bundle you require from relevant HP sites that are also inclusive of the HP Envy 4520 driver and follow the setup process that is shown on the screen. You can also setup the printer on your tablet or Smartphone using the AiO app, which will also walk you through the installation process. Once the printer is setup, use it to copy and scan from any device in the house. Make black or color copies and even make more sophisticated copies of documents such your ID cards or enhance and resize your documents if you wish to print them in different sizes.
Use the automatic document feeder to print on both sides of the paper.
- To achieve duplexing:
- Select ‘Print’ from your software
- Choose your printer from the list available
- Open the ‘Properties’ button to open a dialog box
- Choose the relevant options as follows:
- Select ‘Portrait’ or ‘Landscape’ under the ‘Layout’ – this will decide the print orientation
- From the ‘Print on both sides’ list, select ‘Flip on Long Edge’ or ‘Flip on Short Edge’
- Select the type of paper under ‘Paper / Quality’
- Choose the print settings from the ‘Quality Settings’
- You can also select the paper size from the ‘Paper Size’ list under the ‘Advanced’ and ‘Paper / Output area’
- Click on ‘Ok’
- Choose ‘Print’ from ‘File’ and then select ‘Layout’ from the print dialog box
- Click on ‘Print’ once you have chosen the binding you wish
For services call us @ 1-844-589-6222
Maximum dpi printing (dots per inch)
To know more about the 123 HP Envy 4520 how to scan module you can scan either as a JPEG or a PDF. The PDF option is extremely useful and the HP Easy Scan software is extremely simple to use even if you are scanning multiple pages into a single PDF document. The HP Setup 4520 is an inkjet printer that provides superior quality black color printouts. It handles the home and home-office printing jobs easily. The printer prints exceptional borderless photos. The 4520 uses the no. 63 cartridges in both black and tricolor. The regular black cartridge prints about 190 pages while the color cartridge prints about 165 pages. Use the XL version of the printers and double the print yield. The printer is Instant Ink ready, which means the HP Envy 4520 wireless setup ink refills are practically taken care of. Pay for monthly plans that range from $2.99 per month or about 50 pages to $9.99 per month for about 300 pages. If the printer starts to run low on ink, the printer will automatically ask for a new order and a new cartridge is shipped to you. The printer is sleek, compact, easy to setup and blends in with the décor. The 123.hp.com/setup 4520 support is considered as one of the best choices for an entry level home printer. The 123.hp.com/envy 4520 supports AirPrint, android print and is also Google Cloud Print Ready.
THE MAXIMUM DPI OR DOTS PER INCH FEATURE WILL HELP YOU PRINT SHARP, HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES. PRINTING WITH MAXIMUM DPI MIGHT TAKE SLIGHTLY LONGER BUT PRODUCES AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL PHOTO PRINTS.
- In windows you can print maximum dpi mode as follows:
- Click on ‘Print’ from your software and select your printer
- Open the ‘Properties’ box by clicking on the appropriate button
- Under ‘Paper / Quality’ and from the ‘Media’ list select the relevant type of paper and quality of the print
- Click on ‘Advanced’ and then select ‘Print Features’
- From the ‘Print in Max DPI’ list, click on ‘Yes’
- Choose the paper size from ‘Paper Size’, click on ‘Ok’ and close the ‘Advanced Options’
- Under ‘Layout’ confirm the orientation
- Click on ‘Ok’ for a printout
- In OS X print with the maximum dpi:
- Select ‘Print’ from the ‘File’ menu
- Choose your printer and set the printing options by clicking on ‘Show Details’
- Under ‘Paper Size’ choose the size of the paper and under ‘Paper Type / Quality’ choose the relevant ‘Paper Type’ and from ‘Quality’ choose ‘Maximum DPI’
- Set any other settings that you wish and click on ‘Print’
Trouble with wireless and network connection issues
The printer produces some of the lowest cost color printing than any other printer. The device also comes with its own email address so that the user can send attachments to the printer to print. You can also achieve the HP Envy 4520 wireless setup from the printer’s control panel. Refer to the 123.hp.com/setup 4520 manual for all your configurations and will even give you instructions for usage of the wireless setup scan to email feature. The Support app will allow you to print an array of pre-structured documents inclusive of crossword puzzles. Any 123 HP Setup 4520 problems such as not printing or the scanner not working can easily be resolved by the HP Envy 4520 wireless setup troubleshooting module. Download the 123.hp.com/setup 4520manual PDF available on the manufacturer’s website for more information. Overall, the HP setup 4520 is a reliable all-in-one printer that comes with an automatic duplexer that enables double-sided printing, comes with Wi-Fi Direct, is fast and prints high-quality photos. You can also connect through the Wi-Fi Direct to print through the mobile device. Weighing only about 11 pounds, this small printer is about 5 inches in height, 17.5 inches in width and 14.5 inches in depth. The running cost of the printer is rather low, still making it one of the most economical printing devices for the home. Switch your plans with the HP Instant Ink program as you wish.
Having troubles with the wireless printer setup in Windows is a common issue. Usually when the ‘printer does not maintain a wireless connection’ use the following troubleshooting steps:
- Begin the first step of the troubleshooting process by restarting all devices – the printer, computer and the router:
- Press the power button to turn the router off and disconnect the power cord
- Unplug any Ethernet or USB Cables from the printer and turn it off
- Shut down the computer by turning off all the programs
- Wait for some time and then turn on all the devices, the computer, router, and printer
- Continue to the next step if you are still not able to connect to the wireless
- The next step would involve running the HP Print and Scan Doctor on Windows: [Noted: The HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool provided by HP to resolve most of the printer problems. It diagnoses and performs several troubleshooting tasks automatically.]
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor Software and install it
- Open the welcome screen on the software
- The tool will locate your printer
- On the welcome screen click on ‘Start’
- Click on ‘Retry’ if your printer is not listed [under ‘My Product is not Listed’]
- Choose ‘Next’ after selecting your printer
- A connection problem could be observed
- Click ‘Retry’ after you follow instructions on screen for repair as presented by the tool
- Now, choose ‘Fix Printing’ and evaluate the results
- White check marks mean the printer has passed connectivity tests – you can either click on ‘Skip’ or ‘Test Print’
- White wrench marks indicate the tool has resolved the issue – again you can choose ‘Skip’ or ‘Test Print’
- If you see a red cross mark you may have to follow instructions provided by the software to resolve the issue
- If wireless connection still does not rectify, go to the next step
- Check the wireless connection status – the lights are either solid blue, off or blue and blinking
- Finally get a wireless network results page after the test
- Go to ‘Setup’ and under ‘Wireless’ you can print a page
- Button combinations will allow the printing of a test page for printers with basic control panels
- Check the page for any indicative problems
- Continue with the troubleshooting if the page does not show any problems
- Where the page does indicate problems, check the ‘Current Configuration’ and set up wireless again reconnect the printer to wireless network